1. Definitions In these Conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings: Consignment/Package/Goods : The contents of luggage sent by any of our services to an individual address. Couriers : The various different agents we use to carry out our services. Prohibited Goods : The items designated as such in accordance with Paragraph 11. UK : England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Isles of Scilly. UK deliveries : Any deliveries to an address in the UK. We/Us : Glenview Media Limited t/a AiroLuggage having its registered office at suite 2/3, 48 West George St. G2 1BP Working Day : Any day other than a Saturday, Sunday, Bank or Public Holiday, Good Friday, Christmas Day and any other day on which the respective courier may be closed. It also means only the equivalent in the country of destination or any intermediate country. Weight : Actual weight in Kgs or Lbs. Volumetric Weight: Volumetric weight is calculated by multiplying the three dimensions of the Goods in centimetres and multiplying by 250 for Classic service and 200 for Luxury service. You/Customer : The person or persons placing the order for delivery of a consignment.
2. AiroLuggage 2.1 We may procure any or all of our services as an agent or may provide them directly as a principal. 2.2 You are deemed to have contracted with us as a principal for the performance of the services whether we provide them as principal or as an agent. We have full discretion to either perform the services directly or to subcontract the whole or any part of the services to third parties. 2.3 Where we act as an agent for you we are entitled to enter into all contracts on your behalf as may be necessary to fulfil your order and subject to the terms and conditions of such third party. 2.4 We may exercise discretion as to the means, route and procedure to be followed in the handling, storage and transportation of the Goods. 2.5 We are entitled to be paid and retain all brokerage, commissions, allowances and other remuneration customarily paid to or retained by courier booking services. 2.6 AiroLuggage reserve the right to cancel any orders placed by any unauthorised re-sellers or suspected re-sellers and the terms of paragraph 5 shall apply to such cancelled orders.
3. Payments, Refunds and Charges 3.1 Payments are made at the time of booking and can be paid with credit or debit card. Your card details will be processed and saved by a secure third-party. We do not have access to your card number. These details will be stored securely for up to 90 days to prevent fraud and to comply with government legislation. You can request your card details to be removed after 90 days by contacting us at email@example.com. 3.2 No refunds will be offered. Partial refunds may be offered if your package is severely delayed. This does not apply if your labels have fallen off. Refunds are at the discretion of AiroLuggage. 3.3 Any refunds will be made back to the original source. These sources are credit/debit cards. We cannot refund to another source. 3.4 If you fail to comply with size and weight restrictions set out below your payment card may be charged an additional surcharge. We reserve the right to pass all additional charges on to the customer within 90 days of delivery. 3.5 If your item is overweight or oversized you will be charged the excess volume or weight at a rate per kg of 150% of that paid for the original shipment. A handling fee may also be applied. 3.6 If the delivery postcode falls within a remote area there may be an additional charge. We will contact you prior to processing your order to confirm. We reserve the right to pass on the additonal charge to the customer. 3.7 By accepting these terms and conditions you also give us the permission to charge your debit/credit card for any weight discrepancies or additional charges that may be charged to us by our agents for the supply of incorrect information at the time of your booking (including regarding the number of items). If we are unable to automatically charge your card we will notify you in writing and you will be required to pay us the stated sum within 7 days. Failure to make payment may result in additional recovery costs being incurred which shall ultimately be the responsibility of the customer and considered a breach.
4. Size and Weight Restrictions You must accurately weigh and measure your item. Your luggage selection is based on the weight and dimensions provided by you. We take no responsibility. 4.1 Weight restrictions: While there is no limit to the aggregate weight of a multi-package consignment, an individual package must not exceed 30kg. The weight of any package will be determined as being the larger of either Weight or Volumetric Weight. 4.2 Overweight items may be refused for collection or delivery, may cause delays to your order and/or incur cancellation fees or additional fees if accepted for collection/delivery. You must accurately weigh and measure your item, your quote is based on the weight and dimensions offered. 4.3 Size restrictions: The longest side/dimension of a single package must not exceed 240cm. Note that there may also be restrictions on size imposed by origin/destination countries. It is the customers responsibility to adhere to this. 4.4 If you fail to comply with size and weight restrictions set out above it may lead to delays for which we cannot be held responsible.
5. Booking 5.1 After you place your order online an order confirmation will be displayed on screen confirming your order is being processed. Once your order has been processed you will receive the labels in an email from us confirming your order has been booked. You must print the labels for collection and delivery. 5.2 At any time up until your order is accepted, confirmed and booked you may only cancel by telephone. We will confirm your order has not been accepted and your order will be cancelled and credited less an administration fee of £25 or 20% whichever is greater. 5.3 You may modify basic details of your order until the time it has been accepted, confirmed and booked providing such modifications would not change the total order value. Any modification that increases the order value will be treated as a cancellation in accordance with clause 4.2. 5.4 Once an order has been accepted, booked and confirmed you cannot modify your order and any such modifications will result in the order being cancelled. The cancellation fees referred to in clause 4.2 shall apply to any such order modifications. Under exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the company the customer may be permitted to edit minor details of a confirmed order for a fee of £25.
6. Packaging, Labelling and Customs 6.1 Once you have printed the labels you must: - Attach the provided label securely in such a way that it cannot be easily removed, and ensure no old labels or any tag bearing any other tracking number or address other than the delivery address is visible on the bag; and for services outside the EU, attach a packing list and customs form visibly and separately from the tracking label. 6.1.1 If you have any difficulties printing your label contact us directly. 6.1.2 If you complete a manual label directly with a courier driver you are entering a new contract for a different service and you will be liable for any additional costs. In the case of completing an express service label you will be charged the difference between economy and express. Couriers collect for a wide range of suppliers and are not in a position to advise you, you must follow the instructions provided by AiroLuggage. If you do not have AiroLuggage labels ready you should always turn the driver away and contact AiroLuggage immediately. 6.2 You must ensure that the description and particulars of any Goods are full and accurate. Any incorrect or inaccurate descriptions may result in refusal to accept the items for carriage. Any costs incurred due to incorrect information will be passed on to you. 6.3 You must ensure all Goods have been packaged in a manner appropriate to the characterisations of the Goods and their transportation with suitable protective material encasing the Goods to prevent damage. Your items must be securely packaged and must be able to fall approximately 100 cm or slide down a sorting chute without being damaged. Your packaging must be sufficient to hold the weight packed, in particular you must ensure handles and other elements are designed to withstand the packed weight. Your consignment will be passing through automated systems including conveyor belts and the packaging should therefore be robust. Automated systems cannot adhere to orientation markings such as "this way up" or fragile stickers. Your bag may be stacked with other items. Plastic bags and plastic boxes are not appropriate forms of packaging. Musical instruments must be secured within a fitted hard case and in turn suspended within a double walled cardboard box. Sporting equipment such as golf clubs, bicycles, and skis should be placed in purpose made hard-shelled, fitted freight cases and secured therein, ensuring vulnerable areas are thoroughly protected. Packaging boxes, cases and covers may suffer damage in transit and where suitcases or bags are used to carry Goods such suitcases and bags must also be encased in a protective material to prevent damage. 6.4 If a suitcase or bag is not suitably protected we shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever to such suitcase or bag. We strongly advise against using high-value luggage for transportation of Goods. We shall have no liability for damage caused to protruding baggage parts such as wheels, straps, pockets, pull handles, hanger hooks or other items attached to baggage. Where any Goods are not properly packaged and protected we shall have no liability for any damage caused to the packaging or the Goods or for the loss of any contents due to failure of the packaging. 6.5 International shipping and customs 6.5.1 All luggage items being shipped outside the EU must remain unlocked for Customs and security purposes. Any locks will be broken by such customs officials and we shall not be liable for such loss. You agree that your packages may be opened, inspected or seized by international customs authorities and we shall incur no liability as a result of that. 6.5.2 In respect of orders outwith the EU you shall fully complete, prepare, sign and attach all documentation as required by customs authorities in the UK and the destination country, where appropriate. Packing lists and customs forms must be attached in a separate wallet from the tracking label in such a way to ensure they are clearly visible, where appropriate. Failure to do so may result in customs clearance delays and/or loss/damage to the Goods for which we bear no responsibility. You agree to present any and all information and documentation requested by a customs authority, or by a courier or broker under instructions from a customs authority, in order to clear your package through customs. The onus is on the customer to comply with the customs regulations of the destination country and AiroLuggage accepts no responsibility for any guidance or advice provided in this regard. It is the customers responsibility to check and comply with the customs regulations of the relevant country. 6.5.3 Any additional duties or other fees levied by any customs authority will be payable by the customer and by accepting these terms and conditions you also give us the permission to charge your debit/credit card for any duties or fees that may be charged to us by such customs authority in respect of your Goods. If we are unable to automatically charge your card we will notify you in writing and you will be required to pay us the stated sum within 7 days. Failure to make payment may result in additional recovery costs being incurred which shall ultimately be the responsibility of the customer. 6.5.4 Where the AiroLuggage service is used to send commercial items it is likely that the relevant customs authority will impose additional charges and these will be payable by the customer. We take no responsibility for additional charges. 6.5.5 Should your consignment be stopped by customs or enter a clearance event at any point be aware it may take customs some time to process any payment or supplementary information you provide. Once payment and supplementary information is provided and your item is officially cleared, it can take some time for your item to re-enter the delivery network and be processed on the correct cycle for delivery. We hold no responsibility for such delays. 6.5.6 In the event that a Customs authority seizes any Goods for any reason they shall be deemed delivered by AiroLuggage and we shall have no further liability to the Customer in respect of those Goods. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay any duties, fines or levies imposed by such authority and procure their collection or onward delivery following such seizure.
7. Collection and Delivery 7.1 Collections 7.1.1 You are responsible for providing us with a full and accurate address for the collection of Goods. You agree to make the package available at this collection address on your chosen collection date between the hours of PM 12.00 – 16:30 or as otherwise agreed. You agree to ensure the correct item is handed to the driver. Upon request you agree to open luggage items and permit the collecting driver to check for prohibited items for security purposes. Your collection must take place from an easily accessible location; the driver must be able to drive within 25m of the collection point; the collection point must be accessible to the public. If no one is present or the address is inaccessible i.e. access card/key required they will leave and no refund will be offered. It may be possible to pay an additional fee to have a driver attempt the collection a second time. 7.1.2 You shall indemnify us for non-delivery and late delivery of consignments due to (i) your providing incorrect information and (ii) persons not being present at specified addresses for the collection and delivery of Goods. For EU collections outside of the UK you must provide a local telephone number, whilst the driver does not have the ability to make a phone call prior to collection as standard, in some locations this number may on occasion be used by the collection depot to clarify collection details. A UK mobile with an international extension is not an acceptable local number. 7.2 You agree to ensure the correct items are handed directly to the collecting driver. You agree to cover all costs for any additional items presented above and beyond the number of items indicated at the time of booking. In the case of cancellation, you agree to ensure the items are not presented to a collecting driver, should the items be presented you will be billed in full. 7.3 Occasionally collections may be delayed and the times/dates subject to change. This can be due to traffic, illness and other unforeseen events and is outwith our control. This includes a failure by the courier to collect your items. It is the couriers' responsibility to ensure your package is collected, handled and delivered with due care. If you have experienced a problem with your collection, please contact AiroLuggage directly. 7.4 Deliveries 7.4.1 Customers are responsible for providing us with a full and accurate delivery address. The delivery point must be accessible to the public and the driver must be able to park within 25m of this point. Customers must have someone available at this address between the normal delivery hours of 9.00 - 18.00 on the expected delivery day. It is accepted that deliveries may take place outside of these hours. With regard to new build locations it is essential that you confirm that the address is known to local couriers and has received deliveries and handled collections previously. 7.4.2 If our agent cannot deliver the package through no error on their part (inaccessible, no one present etc) a second attempt may be made, usually the next day. If there is nobody present at the supplied delivery address then our agents may, at their discretion, attempt to deliver the consignment to an alternative address being either a neighbouring address or a local post office branch. In such an event, a delivery card will be left at the delivery address specifying the details of delivery at any alternative address. In the case of a delivery to a local post office branch it is the responsibility of the customer to collect the item. If the item is returned to the post office branch you may also be able to call them (on the number provided on your delivery card) to arrange a redelivery - there may be a charge for this service. Any resulting courier charge will be billed to the customer up to 90 days after delivery - settlement will be required within 7 days. If the item is not collected or redelivered within 7 days of the original delivery date, the item may be returned to the sender address, any resulting loss or damage to your item at this stage is no longer covered by any discretionary compensation that we may offer. Any charge resulting from a return to sender will be billed to the customer. 7.4.3 AiroLuggage and its courier agents are not obliged to accept instructions to redirect a consignment to an alternative address on delivery to the address specified in the order. If such instructions are accepted the alternative address will be deemed the delivery address for the purpose of these terms and conditions. In the case of redirection additional charges may apply and will be charged. 7.4.4 If the delivery is made to an alternative address in the circumstances described above this shall be deemed as if the consignment was delivered to the delivery address for the purpose of these terms and conditions. Liability of AiroLuggage shall wholly cease upon such delivery. 7.4.5 Any signature at your appointed delivery address constitutes safe delivery of your item and that we or our agents are in no way responsible for the item once signed for. We nor any of our agents shall be liable in respect of any Consignment delivered to the delivery address or other address specified by the recipient, where any person misrepresents his authority to receive the Consignment on the recipient’s or Customer’s behalf; or where our agents are delivering it in accordance with instructions from, or purporting to be from the recipient or the Customer. 7.4.6 All delivery times are given as estimates and are not guaranteed. Customers must be aware that unforeseen delays can occur for a wide range of reasons. Whilst AiroLuggage periodically monitors all shipments, it is your responsibility to monitor your item, daily, from collection onwards using the tracking tools provided and to notify AiroLuggage of any unexpected tracking events. If it is possible to attempt a delivery ahead of schedule we will do so, under these circumstances if no one is available at the destination address a second attempt will be made. 7.4.7 It is not usually necessary to supply value information for personal effects travelling within the EU and we will not request you to do so. However if you choose to send non standard excess baggage items which may be seen as commercial it is possible that customs may apply a charge, the customer is entirely responsible for paying this charge in accordance with paragraph 7.5 International Deliveries 7.5.1 You must provide an available local contact number for international deliveries. If you provide an incorrect address or your delivery address is unobtainable we will contact you with instructions on how to contact the courier directly. If you fail to contact them your item may be returned to the collection address and any return charges will be applicable. You should monitor your package via tracking and contact the courier if an item is held, delayed or has stopped tracking. When providing an international delivery address the customer must ensure it is a known standard delivery address, if it is a commercial address you must ensure that it regularly receives deliveries and handled collections. Providing a generic address of a cruise line at a port for example will likely not be sufficient. 7.5.2 International service charges cover carriage only, any extra charges arising due to customs delays, import or export taxes are the responsibility of the customer and must be paid by the customer. 7.5.3 The customer is responsible for ensuring the items being sent to a country are not restricted. When required the customer is responsible for providing an accurate description and value of contents in order for customs documentation to be completed accurately. By sending any "non standard excess baggage" items which may not constitute personal effects on international services, international customs may apply charges which the customer will be responsible for. 7.5.4 In addition to our standard prohibited items list you will adhere to any additional restrictions imposed by the collection or destination country. It is the customers responsibility to check with the customs of the destination country. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the items they are sending adhere to the customs rules or charges of their chosen destination outwith the EU. AiroLuggage accepts no responsibility for any guidance sought in relation to the customs rules or charges of the customers chosen destination- this is the sole responsibility of the customer. 7.5.5 The customer is responsible for completing the appropriate documentation required for their particular package to pass through any border control that it may be subjected to. The customer recognises that failure to fully complete and sign any customs declarations may result in customs clearance delays and/or loss or damage to a consignment for which AiroLuggage or its’ agents bears no responsibility. The customer further agrees to accede to any rights of international custom authorities or employees of AiroLuggage or its agents, on instruction from the former, to inspect any package or open any package for inspection. 7.5.6 Under no circumstances hand a bag to a driver without an AiroLuggage tracking label attached. Failure to follow our guidance for attaching labels and customs documentation may lead to delay and loss. Charges will be applied. 7.5.7 Your international delivery's transit times and charges are quoted based on the details provided, should you fail to provide a postcode in the internationally recognised format for any country you may not be made aware of additional transit times or costs to your specific location. No details other than the postcode should be entered in the postcode box when placing your order. 7.5.8 Wherever customs/security officials of any origin or destination country check any items being shipped/delivered the Company will make any attempt to ensure that luggage can be delivered as per the estimated delivery date. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you accept that delays may occur due to such checks, and that you will not receive compensation, or discounted rates, arising from such delay (including where customs require you to visit an office to clear or collect an item). Any additional duties or other fees levied by any Customs authority will be payable by the customer. 7.6 Saturday Deliveries Saturday deliveries are subject to an additional charge. Once your order has been processed we will contact you via email to advise of the charge. If you are happy to proceed we will process payment using the details provided. 7.7 Storage If delivery of the Goods or any part hereof is not taken by the recipient at the time and place when and where we are entitled to make delivery, we shall be entitled to stop the Goods or any part thereof at the sole risk of the customer whereupon the liability of AiroLuggage in respect of the Goods so stored shall cease and the customer shall be liable for the costs of such storage if paid by us or any agent. Customers are responsible for ensuring that all items are fit for storage e.g. vacuum sealed etc. and that the Goods do not contain perishable items.
8. Delays 8.1 We do not provide any guarantees as to date or time of delivery. Note that most delays are due to customers failing to label their packages correctly or for failing to weigh the goods properly or for failing to complete documentation fully. Compensation may be paid if holiday baggage is delayed and all customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance to cover this.
9. Liability 9.1 We are a booking agency and are in no way responsible for the loss of, or damage to any package or its contents. 9.2 Your package will be under the control and responsibility of the courier from collection until delivery takes place. 9.3 In the case of a lost item you will provide us with an accurate description of your bag and contents within 7 days. Upon receipt a recovery process will be initiated with the courier which will continue no longer than 28 days after the estimated delivery date. 9.4 We accept no liability for loss or damage to any Goods booked through AiroLuggage by an unauthorised re-seller. 9.5 We shall be relieved of liability for any loss or damage if and to the extent that such loss or damage is caused by:- 9.5.1 Strike, lock-out, stoppage or restraint of labour, Customs delay, the consequences of which we are unable to avoid by the exercise of reasonable diligence; or 9.5.2 Any cause or event which we are unable to avoid and the consequences whereof we are unable to prevent by the exercise of reasonable diligence; or 9.5.3 The failure of our customer to adhere to the terms and conditions set out in these Conditions. 9.6 We accept no liability for loss arising from delays in collection or delivery of Goods. 9.7 Our liability for loss of or damage to Goods shall be limited to the amount of any discretionary compensation as detailed below. 9.8 We shall not in any circumstances whatsoever be liable for indirect or consequential loss such as (but not limited to) loss of profit, loss of market or the consequences of delay or deviation however caused. 9.9 You shall hold harmless and keep us indemnified from and against:- 9.9.1 All liability, loss, damage, costs and expenses whatsoever (including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, all duties, taxes, imposts, levies, deposits and outlays of whatsoever nature levied by any authority in relation to the goods) arising out of our acting in accordance with your instructions or arising from any breach by you of any warranty contained in these Conditions or from your negligence; 9.9.2 Without derogation from clause 9.9.1 above, any liability assumed or incurred by us when by reason of carrying out your instructions we have reasonably become liable or may become liable to any other party; and 9.9.3 All claims, costs and demands whatsoever and by whomsoever made or preferred in excess of the liability of AiroLuggage under the terms of these Conditions regardless whether such claims, costs and demands arise from or in connection with the negligence or breach of duty of AiroLuggage, its servants, sub-contractors or agents. 9.10 You shall pay to us in cash (or as otherwise agreed) all sums immediately when due without reduction on account of any claim, counterclaim or set-off. 9.11 You shall be responsible for all freight, duties, charges or other expenses incurred by us in respect of any consignment.
10. Compensation 10.1 You are responsible for ensuring you have sufficient insurance cover in place and may find you are already covered by their home or travel insurance policy. In addition if you are sending valuable sports equipment specialist insurance should be in place. We strongly advise you to inform your insurer before travelling or sending Goods to ensure you have adequate protection. 10.2 We may offer discretionary complimentary compensation. Like for like cover levels may vary slightly based on currency choice and as such your cover level is determined by the currency in which it was purchased and set at this level at the time of purchase. If you later view the website in an alternative currency your cover level may display differently, always check cover level with the website set to the currency in which the order was made. 10.3 Compensation will not be offered for the following:- • Any item prohibited under 11.5 of these terms; • non standard personal effects shipments i.e. items which are not usually found in a suitcase; • items we advise customers not to use our service to transport or which we advise are sent at the customers' risk including but not limited to, glass, porcelain, all electrical goods (Including but not limited to, Camera, TVs, HIFIs, Mobile Phones, Tablet Computers, Laptop Computers, Printers and Personal Computers), Valuables including but not limited to Jewellery; • liquid damage; • items reported missing from a successfully delivered shipment which was collected from or delivered to a 3rd party other than the owner of the shipment or a direct family member; • loss suffered when goods have been signed for received at the address, refused delivery at the address or the address has been found to be incomplete and the recipient has not responded to contact; • loss suffered when goods have not been collected; • loss or damage suffered when goods have not been packaged or labelled appropriately in accordance with our terms. 10.3.1 Loss or Damage arising from the following circumstances will also not be covered under the complimentary compensation: • Acts of God • Consequence of War or Terrorism • Prohibited Contents 10.3.2 In the event that we make an offer of compensation for any Goods it shall be at our discretion to offer the lower of the original value, the current replacement value of the Goods or, where applicable, the cost to repair or reinstate the Goods. 10.4 Making a claim for compensation In order for us to consider any claim for compensation; in the case of damage you must inform AiroLuggage, in writing, within 7 days of delivery of the Goods. In the case of loss you must inform AiroLuggage, in writing, of the non delivery of your item within 7 days of the estimated delivery date. In order for us to consider any claim for compensation; within 28 days of the shipment date you must provide AiroLuggage with and include in the claim:-. • The signed proof of collection or a written statement confirming the item was personally handed to the driver; or in the case of the item not being handed over personally, a fully completed signed copy of AiroLuggage non personal hand over form must be returned to us directly by the person you entrusted with your item. Further proof of collection may be require; • Written confirmation the item has not been received and in the case of communal residences all residents at the delivery address confirms the same, in the case of Hotels, Student Halls and Places of business all employees who may accept deliveries confirm the same; • Original receipts or other proof of purchase (i.e. bank statements) for contents at or above the claim value; • A signed statement of acknowledging your claim is accurate. If you cannot provide receipts or other proof of purchase but AiroLuggage accepts your claim then compensation will be limited to a maximum of 50% of your claim upon the submission of online shop links indicating value. In the case of missing items when an item has been successfully delivered, no claim will be accepted without original receipts or proof of purchase. 10.4.1 We may request additional information and/or evidence in order to properly assess your claim. 10.4.2 In the case of damage to Goods you must keep the package and its contents in the condition in which it arrived and agree to let a third party examine and report back on the damage. 10.4.3 Note that if you have used insufficient packaging or not securely attached labels in such a way that they cannot peel off or attached the wrong labels compensation will cover will not be offered. 10.4.4 If you have not provided an accurate description of the bag and contents within 7 days of the item going missing in order to allow AiroLuggage to complete necessary recovery searches compensation will not be offered. No new claim for damage will be considered 28 days after the collection date of the package and no new claim for loss will be considered 28 days after the estimated delivery date. 10.4.5 No open claim for damage where additional information has been requested will be considered 8 weeks after the collection date of the package and no new claim for loss were additional information has been requested will be considered 8 weeks after the estimated delivery date. If no response to a claim offer is received, or if the claimant fails to provide payment details or other necessary information in order for the claim to be paid, the claim offer will expire 60 days after the date of offer. 10.5 Where you are also claiming under any policy of insurance for the loss of or damage to Goods then any compensation awarded by AiroLuggage must be notified to your insurer who may deduct the amount of any compensation from the amount they may pay to you. 10.6 We shall not offer any discretionary compensation where a booking has been made through an unauthorised re-seller. 10.7 As standard valid claims will be paid in GBP to a UK bank account with no processing fee. Claims on orders placed in currencies other than GBP, will be paid in GBP. If you require a payment to be made in an alternative currency, either to match the original order currency or otherwise this may be possible however bank fees will be deducted. If you require your claim to be paid to an account outside of the UK any bank fees will be deducted from the total payable.
11. Cancellation Cover 11.1 If cancellation cover has been purchased you may cancel your order any time prior to collection. You will receive a full refund less the cost of the cancellation cover.
12. Insurance 12.1 Every item is covered by complimentary insurance policy which provides cover up to the value of £100 per item. 12.2 Additional insurance is available to purchase which provides cover up to the value of £1000 per shipment. 12.3 The insurance is provided by a third party. Please contact us for more information.
13. Prohibited Items 13.1 The customer agrees to abide by the list of prohibited items provided by us and our agents and that he/she will not attempt to send any goods contained in this listing. The combined lists are not exhaustive and AiroLuggage retain the right to add any item to this list in keeping with the circumstances prevailing at the time. 13.2 You agree you will not send anything which may be construed as illegal in any way e.g. prohibited or stolen items. If you are unsure if an item may be prohibited contact us before sending. 13.3 We will not accept or deal with goods such as; precious stones, jewellery, antiques, pictures, human remains, livestock, pets, plants, glass, keys, liquids, pastes, personal documents (including passports & tickets), gels or porcelain. Should any Customer nevertheless deliver any such goods to us or cause us or our agents to handle or deal with any such goods we shall be under no liability whatsoever for or in connection with such goods howsoever arising. 13.4 Except following instructions previously received in writing and accepted by us, we will not accept or deal with goods of a dangerous or damaging nature, nor with goods likely to harbour or encourage vermin or other pests, nor with goods liable to taint or affect other goods. If such goods are accepted pursuant to a special arrangement and then in our opinion they constitute a risk to other goods, property, life or health, we shall where reasonably practicable contact the Customer, but reserve the right at the expense of the Customer to remove or otherwise deal with the goods. 13.5 Customers are not allowed to pack or ship prohibited items as listed below:- • Aerosols or any other pressurised containers; • Liquids, Pastes and Gels of any type;* (Apart from EU destinations) • Toner Cartridges; • Loose Batteries & Power Banks; • Lithium batteries are prohibited in any unaccompanied baggage leaving or going to Australia. Batteries must be checked on all other routes or the owner is at risk of delay through customs; • Animals and Animal products; • Firearms and firearm parts, ammunition, explosives, weapons (including imitations of same); • Flowers and plant products; • Human remains or ashes; • Medical samples; • Items that require a temperature controlled environment; • Pornography; • Prescription drugs and pharmaceutical products; • Tobacco; • Religious Artefacts; • Foodstuffs, perishable, animal origin and controlled food articles and beverages including, but not limited to: Fruit & vegetables, dairy products (including dried products containing dairy such as protein powder), meat, fish, nuts, seeds, wine, beer, spirits and champagne; or • Packages that are wet, leaking or emit an odour of any kind; • Valuables and high value items including but not limited to antiques, paintings, jewellery, precious stones and electrical equipment (see 12.6 regarding low value electrical equipment); • Cash or other forms of tradeable currency; • Credit cards; • Passports or other confidential personal documentation; • Irreplaceable items; • Other Dangerous / hazardous goods; • Counterfeit goods; • Other illegal or restricted goods. For international carriage there may be additional prohibited items specified by the country of origin and/or destination. The Company may at its sole discretion refuse to carry other items not listed here. *On EU standard services only you may now send small amounts of: • Shower gel. • Toothpaste. • Other small amounts of non flammable and non alcohol based liquids, pastes & gels for use on holiday. 13.6 Low value electrical and other non standard excess baggage items (excluding those included at on the prohibited list) may be sent at the owner's risk, should any customer deliver any such goods to us or cause us or our agents to handle or deal with any such goods we shall be under no liability whatsoever for or in connection with such goods howsoever arising. If you send such items you agree to package them appropriately for courier travel in line with manufacturer instructions and section 6 of these terms. 13.7 If you include prohibited items your shipment will not be loaded to an aircraft and will be returned to you. No refund will be provided for shipments returned under these circumstances and a £25 security processing fee will be due before your shipment can be recollected. In some cases your shipment could also be seized and action taken against you by the FAA or other authorities. It may seem over the top that an aerosol would cause the return of your luggage, however in the past faulty aerosols, lithium batteries and flammable liquids have resulted in serious security alerts and as such the aviation authorities have imposed a zero tolerance policy on the inclusion of such items in unaccompanied luggage. While AiroLuggage has no control over the international aviation security protocols, we are committed to ensuring a safe and secure environment for all involved and require our customers to comply fully with the regulations. This information is clearly displayed during the booking process, in our pre collection security email, in the packing advice selections made prior to accessing labels and on our website.
14. Reviews AiroLuggage hosts independent genuine customer reviews. By submitting a review you agree that your review represents a fair and accurate summary of your experience. Reviews are published unabridged with the exclusion of foul language, third party trademarks and personal details which will be obscured within the published review.